Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a post to apease my curiosity... Am I the only one on the forum that purchased the Ultra Lite instead of the Poly PD ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would like to purchase that model but have yet to find it in stock at my local
Bass Pro store. Gander Mountain has them but at $100 more asking prices.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased a M4510UL in blue finish about two years ago. It's a great conversation piece, but have only put about twenty rounds through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
I purchased the M4510UL 3" barrel, Blued back in 2010. It is an Ultra-lite. Mine will have to go to Taurus for repair. The trigger pull must be 50lbs. Takes two fingers to pull it or cock it in SA. Only been fired 3 times.

·
Registered
887 Posts
came back from range yesterday. all i can say is that Taurus should have stayed with this version. i have shot both and my preference is this model. the differences are slight but they favor the ultra lite version. JMHO. now if i can't find another one then the Poly PD will surely come back into the fold with no hesitation. It is spitting a little lead so it is going back to have that corrected. I have had rugers do the the same thing so it is not a deal breaker. Great little revolver.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I haved owned a PD UL in the past ..I swaped it off ..can't remember what for. I think a Glock 17 Gen 2 .....maybe...and replaced it for a Poly PD ..which seems to be a bit more managable. .recoil wise...
I really like the Poly...

·
Registered
46 Posts
I haved owned a PD UL in the past ..I swaped it off ..can't remember what for. I think a Glock 17 Gen 2 .....maybe...and replaced it for a Poly PD ..which seems to be a bit more managable. .recoil wise...
I really like the Poly...
I just put 2 poly judges on layaway, one for mine and one for my wifes vehicle. I already own a 3" Judge Magnum, how well do you like the poly? My wife shoots my judge Magnum now but he recoil is harsh after several rounds

1 - 14 of 14 Posts