Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have a question. I'm looking for a set of grip panels for a PT99 with the decocker.
The grip on the gun feels "blocky" and a little large. Does anyone know I there are any grips that might help?
I've been looking at the hogue rubber grip panels but have not been able to hear if these would help
Thanks in advance
Steve

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
The Hogue grips are thicker than the factory grips.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Yes. I like them very much.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have Hogue grips on a PT99 and PT92. Nice feel and inexpensive (Ebay and/or Amazon for around $15 shipped).

BK
I just orderd the grips from amazon. I also got a case for the gun and something else. Best part is it cost me nothing.
Gotta love amazon gift cards. :)

Steve

·
Registered
161 Posts
I see you got what you were looking for because I was going to tell you that finding "slim grips" for a PT99 would be almost impossible seeing as the PT99 and 92 frame is just not slim to begin with. I have a set of Pachmayr grips and although it is thinker than factory, they feel 100% better! I think you will love the feel of the Hogue grips, much better than the plasticy feeling factory grips.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see you got what you were looking for because I was going to tell you that finding "slim grips" for a PT99 would be almost impossible seeing as the PT99 and 92 frame is just not slim to begin with. I have a set of Pachmayr grips and although it is thinker than factory, they feel 100% better! I think you will love the feel of the Hogue grips, much better than the plasticy feeling factory grips.
I hope they do the trick and for 13 dollars I figured...WTH.
I think what I'm really looking for is the grip feels like a block so I'm hoping that the Hogue grips help with that.
Thanks for your input.
Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts