Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share this. I just purchased a brand new PT99 for $376.99 with no tax and free shipping off the web. Just curious if anyone has seen a better price. I hesitate to mention the site because I don't want to violate site rules. What do you think?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thought I would share this. I just purchased a brand new PT99 for $376.99 with no tax and free shipping off the web. Just curious if anyone has seen a better price. I hesitate to mention the site because I don't want to violate site rules. What do you think?
That's a great deal and I have seen many links to items listed on other websites. I even posted one for PT945 Magazines so I hope I didn't violate a forum rule.

·
Registered
262 Posts
What will it cost you for the transfer?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I would say that's a better-than-average price on a PT99. I purchased my PT92 5 or 6 years back and it was about $369.00 NIB before taxes. I seldom see new PT92s/99s under $400 now.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
My favorite pistol series by Taurus... The 92 is probably the best pistol taurus ever made

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me, and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Wow, where are the site rules? Hope they don't bounce me outta here, already mentioned other websites on a couple posts.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Great deal. My PT99 AFS is my favorite and most accurate pistol.
DSC_0012.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered one this morning from the same place as you did. $376.99, No tax & free shipping to my FFL. I'm very excited as not only this is my first Taurus, but also my first 9mm as well... FFL fee is $15 for me...

I scoured the whole interwebs for a better deal. The only thing that came close was for $405.99 plus 3% credit card fee and free shipping/no tax for a PT99. This one had an interesting color though, blued bottom and dark carbon/charcoal slide...

·
Registered
281 Posts
I ordered one this morning from the same place as you did. $376.99, No tax & free shipping to my FFL. I'm very excited as not only this is my first Taurus, but also my first 9mm as well... FFL fee is $15 for me...

I scoured the whole interwebs for a better deal. The only thing that came close was for $405.99 plus 3% credit card fee and free shipping/no tax for a PT99. This one had an interesting color though, blued bottom and dark carbon/charcoal slide...
Oh my...somebody take ny MasterCard away quick...

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
The PT99 sells for around $519.00 in my area, so I'd say you got a fabulous deal on your new pistol!

We will, of course, want to see "proof of purchase" pics. ;) (wink, wink)

·
Registered
22 Posts
The PT99 sells for around $519.00 in my area, so I'd say you got a fabulous deal on your new pistol!

We will, of course, want to see "proof of purchase" pics. ;) (wink, wink)
Definitely :) Since he is closer to the vendor, the OP will be receiving it earlier than myself...

·
Super Moderator
40,391 Posts
As far as I know there are no rules agains posting good deals along with the website link, that is as long as you have no financial interest in the company. Please share the deal with all.

·
Super Moderator
40,391 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
As far as I know there are no rules agains posting good deals along with the website link, that is as long as you have no financial interest in the company. Please share the deal with all.
Thank you Key Largo. Proposed to my wife there almost 25 years ago. Remember the Italian Fisherman restaurant?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts