Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I was wondering if someone had a 945 and a tape measure handy. I found on of these beauties that i'm interested to buy, but I won't be able to hold it until i've bought it and had it shipped. So i was wondering if anyone knew the trigger reach length. I've got a glock 22 gen 4 and I love the trigger reach. The width is also great (1.18"). I've had a sig p229, and I loved the gun and hated the trigger reach. It was also a little fat for me at 1.5" wide. I've got small girly hands, so it's hard to find a trigger i'm comfortable with. Does anyone have experience with these pistols in relation to the pt945? Thanks in advance for the answers!

-Dave

·
5,686 Posts
Hello all. I was wondering if someone had a 945 and a tape measure handy. I found on of these beauties that i'm interested to buy, but I won't be able to hold it until i've bought it and had it shipped. So i was wondering if anyone knew the trigger reach length. I've got a glock 22 gen 4 and I love the trigger reach. The width is also great (1.18"). I've had a sig p229, and I loved the gun and hated the trigger reach. It was also a little fat for me at 1.5" wide. I've got small girly hands, so it's hard to find a trigger i'm comfortable with. Does anyone have experience with these pistols in relation to the pt945? Thanks in advance for the answers!

-Dave
I have a PT945. They are chunky and a challenge for small hands, but I do ok with it. The trigger reach is not an issue for me. I have mine locked up at the moment or I'd measure it for you. It's a PITA to get out of my safe. If I have time tomorrow I'll get it out for you.

·
Registered
14,168 Posts
I'm not where I can take any measurements right now, but with the curved back strap of the PT945 I think you will find it fits your hand well if you like the Glock 22. My favorite Glock is my 34 with is a compact and still prefer the grip of the 945 over the Glock.

Here is a little eye candy to help you make up your mind. Can you pick out which of these three is a PT945?

Correct answer is all of them.......yea, I'm a fan!!!!!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Yeah I`m fast beginning to love mine also.....Sweet stainless .45 .....Oh yeah and get this I realize what my PH is .45 GOT mine from LGS...On trade straight across...Man I love it....

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts