Taurus Firearm Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
PTDOUDE said:
As long as you don't take it to Australia or New Zealand and try to shoot it, it should be o.k. In other words, only shoot your gun in the northern hemsiphere or it won't fire. :D ;D :rolleyes:
thefish said:
Then how do they test them in Brazil?

Doh!
Gee, at least it is gravity that causes the problem, not position on the earth!! :D But I guess you guys are trying to pull our legs!! :rolleyes:

How far afield has this thread gone, :???:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Funshooter said:
twisted,
Small world. I shoot at the bullet stop, too. May have seen you down there and not known it. I try to get down there most Sunday afternoons if I can.
cool maybe we can meet up down there one of these weekends :)

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
well i've not tried to shoot mine upside down.. however i did function test it and it worked perfectly upside down..

granted function testing is not the same as a live fire but ejection should'nt be a problem because of the open slide.. and it fed perfectly fine.

·
Registered
329 Posts
you need to figure this out because you never know how you'll need to fire your weapon when the zombies attack.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Homeboyz need to buy .500mag revolvers so they never touch a gun again! Then those of us that respect guns and proper usage can get a great deal on a shot once revolver!!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts