Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
yup im getting the belt version.. price is right too.

"the fish" on the board actually has one (paddle roto one) he seems to like it after you tweak it a bit like putting some armor all inside it helps with friction..

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just ordered the 92vertec one along with the new compact/concealed holser with a Yaqui style tilt for rapid presentation for my glock.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes indeed I do.

I think I've got it tuned up to the point that I really like it.

I had reported over the first couple days that the tension screw to adjust the retention was kind of wonky, (it's either REALLY loose, or it just won't come out! Those are your choices!) but after working with it for a while, and on the suggestion of someone on another forum who was using the Fobus E2, a VERY light application of some Armor All, and it works perfectly. Solid retention with clean presentation.

Certainly worth the price tag.

Cheers!

-Dan

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They take ALLOT of break in. I have the original style and its still pretty tight. The one i bought for my friend J frame locked the gun in it almost . It has broken in very nice now.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you think my 90-two will fit this holster? To bad its useless if i decide to keep a laser or light on it. Check out this discontinued OD green fobus.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've gone to Fobus's site, and found nothing about either the standard or the Roto in paddle or belt for left handed. Now, the Roto of either will adjust cant to allow for cross draw, but it LOOKS like that's the only option.

Anyone else have any experience?

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Nothing specific about the ones with a rail, except • • • • • • • • • •
Full Size 92/99 w/ rail NEW! EARLY 2007 model BRV

but left handers in both styles.

BR2RPL TAURUS 92 & 99 ROTO-HOLSTER™ - LEFT HAND $30.90
BR2RBL TAURUS 92 & 99 ROTO-HOLSTER™ BELT - LEFT HAND $30.90

BR2LH TAURUS 92 & 99 PADDLE HOLSTER - LEFT HAND $23.99
BR2LHBH TAURUS 92/99 BELT HOLSTER-LEFT HAND $23.99

1 - 10 of 10 Posts