Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll,
I've been looking for a safety switch for my stainless steel PT92.
I was curious if anyone would know where to get one - specifically in stainless steel. I've looked on most of the frontpage Google resources & websites, and can't find anything. Ebay seems to be my best choice at the moment, and I'm still searching on there.
I was also curious (since I don't trust myself on the compatibility list's download website) if a Berretta 92 safety would work with the Taurus. I doubt it, but I want to make sure before wasting my money.
Also, could we get the compatibility list in a dropbox or something? Google drive, etc?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,511 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,644 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Illinois! Working in your favor is that the PT92 and derivatives have been around for decades. Numrich or Schludershots may have one.

·
Registered
14,180 Posts
Might we inquire why you need one? Is yours damaged, which would be rare, but not undoable. Or is it simply not holding in place, in which it could be a missing spring which in this case looks more like an unfolded paperclip. It's amazing how often and how far a Taurus spring can launch itself across a room never to be seen again.

Welcome to the forum, stop to do a little reading, share a little knowledge and don't hesitate to make a couple of friends!

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts