Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently won a PT99 and I was looking for parts for a tactical build. Im looking for a red dot mount and sight, a compensator that doesn't require a threaded barrel however I will be willing to buy one that a threaded barrel is needed. Any leads, websites, or items for sale would be greatfully appreciated. I tried sgs compensators but im sure there outta business and Jarvis is asking for double what I paired for the gun for. I hope you guys can help me please.:):D:eek:

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
First off, Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

Sorry i can't help you.
Some of the more knowledgeable should be along soon.

·
Registered
13,857 Posts
EFK Dragonfire used to offer different barrel options for the Taurus/Beretta 99/96 pistols. I don't think that they offer any caliber conversion barrels any longer. But, should still offer extended, threaded, and vented/compensated barrels.

Often one of the better aftermarket sources for the kind of parts you are looking for is eBay.

Welcome to the forum, Good Luck with your build, and be sure to come back and post of photos of the build as it progresses.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Va.

Langdon Tactical is the place for pt92 , a lot interchange with Beretta 92 I have found out you just have to contact them and ask them

ON my pt92 I changed the hammer spring to a 12lb and am very satisfied with just that , it's a great pistol ( my showoff gun )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts