Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Canada, but was just wondeing if the gun is availabe for sale in Cali., New york or other states that have 10 round capacity limit if there are any. (Canada has the same lawbtw :-[)

I know the gun comes with 17 and/or 20 round mags (but will accept 10 round PT92/99 mags!) Or does it als come with 10rounders stright from Taurus?

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Not for sale in NY since it only comes with 17 or 19 round mags from the factory.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Gray_Wolf said:
I'm in Canada, but was just wondeing if the gun is availabe for sale in Cali., New york or other states that have 10 round capacity limit if there are any. (Canada has the same law btw :-[)

I know the gun comes with 17 and/or 20 round mags (but will accept 10 round PT92/99 mags!) Or does it als come with 10rounders stright from Taurus?
It does not appear on the Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale in California, (http://certguns.doj.ca.gov) therefore it's not legal in California. I'm from San Diego and I wanted to get one of these, but alas...

Guess what else is banned? THE JUDGE! I was sooooooooo ticked off about that decision...

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here in Canada there are some pretty stupid gun laws, (anything with a barrel of 105mm/4.13" or less is prohibited, no CCW :() but but I'm glad there is no 'list'.... or the FFL thing; stores ship guns right to your home :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts