Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased the PT845 and I really like the gun. It shoots very well and is easy to conceal carry. The problem that I’m having is not finding any parts or upgrades for it. The only thing that I have found are magazines. I can’t even find any information on the Taurus website. Any help with some information would be greatly appreciated.

·
Administrator
35,123 Posts
The model is discontinued, the TH series replaced it. I'm not sure if those parts will work with the PT845 series for a couple of different reasons. And, Taurus likely wouldn't sell them to you because it's a discontinued model. You would have to send it in for any kind of repair, and then you can hope that Taurus still has the part(s) that you are needing.

The gun was a good, pretty solid model and I was disappointed that it went away so quickly. Welcome to the forum, from Texas. :wave:

·
Registered
7,485 Posts
Congrats on your recent purchase.

Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Welcome BEST I can guide ya on would be gunparts.corp or flea-bay or e-bay the GUN is great however no longer made. Well lets full disclosure it is part of the Recalled safety has some minor issues if your one of those that fully removes your finger from trigger well prior to applying safety THERE ARE NO WORRIES,... The issue is real, but one has to play with the trigger and apply safety at same time Common sense DO NOT DO THIS, how ever the world is full of morons

·
Super Moderator
17,588 Posts
Welcome BEST I can guide ya on would be gunparts.corp or flea-bay or e-bay the GUN is great however no longer made. Well lets full disclosure it is part of the Recalled safety has some minor issues if your one of those that fully removes your finger from trigger well prior to applying safety THERE ARE NO WORRIES,... The issue is real, but one has to play with the trigger and apply safety at same time Common sense DO NOT DO THIS, how ever the world is full of morons
The PT 845 was not part of the settlement group of pistols. It's not striker fired.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts