Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I have a new PT840 that I am looking for a duty holster for. I am looking to join the auxillary on my department and I need a duty holster for it. I can't find one if someone could suggest one that fits I would apprecieate it.

·
Registered
24,806 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota. Check with your LGS. They may have some leather that will fit.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Another member posted a pic of his 840 in an iTac Defense 800 series holster. Might be worth a look.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Blackhawk Serpa CQC for the 24/7 works great. It comes with both belt and paddle.....search my posts onthe PT809 and there are pics. Good luck and let us know what you pick.

·
Registered
160 Posts
ITac now IMI defence. Fobus also do one now
PT840002.jpg

I have ordered the fobus for my wifes 809c and have both the fobus and IMI for my 92. My only gripe with the IMI is that it sits a bit wide for ccw. So it just resides on my molle vest now

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a FOBUS for partial concealed and a IWB for full conceal. I will check into the serpa CQC. Another question along with this post. What does CQC mean? Thanks all so far for the replies!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well in that case the IMI is awesome. Really well made and tough as nails and lots of great attachment options

·
Registered
612 Posts
Other than IMI, hard to find one listed specifically for 800-series I've found; I have Tagua OWB leather was labelled as for a 4" XD; also I believe anything for 24/7 or PX4 4" may work. Take pistol with you when shopping, a lot of places will let you "fit" as long as you bring in cleared/safe, etc. I guess for duty, has to have certain "retention level?" Good luck on your search.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts