1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
95 Posts
I see an inconsistency on the webpage above. The specifications call it single action, yet the narrative text at the bottom states:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
"SLIM" is the name of this suave new entry into the Taurus line. Elegant in Blue and Stainless this small, double-action-only could be found under a cummerbund or a pair of bibs. It's what you have been asking for! No revealing lumps or lines makes concealed carry easier than that larger capacity gun you already have. Cool, neat and ready to go-the Taurus Slim will be your companion for a long time to come.

DAO would certainly make more sense and be consistent with other Taurus pistols than single action.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Robby said:
You also missed the other thread where it was being discussed.
Yeah I saw it right after I posted this thread. I considered deleting this thread but since I listed the specs and publicly proved that I do sometimes make mistakes (not that I would admit it to my wife... or women in general), I felt it was worth leaving ;)

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Well ya'll have convinced me, If I buy another gun, this one might be it. Yeah I know I have a PT111, but I am falling in love with small sized guns. I only need one honking big gun, and THE JUDGE fills that need, unless I can find a nice Taurus 45 revolver, cheap. Yeah like that is gonna happen, with them off the market.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I have money saved back to buy this pistol, as soon as I can find one. That Taurus site said they are now available, but where?

·
32,490 Posts
Since Customer Service has been quoted as too March and April for release of soem of the other models it might be best to wait until then and see. Stinks to have to wait and be in limbo, but other companies have been slow to release certain models themselves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts