Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, can anyone tell me where I can find a magazine for my pt709 slim? I am looking for spares, every place I look they are sold out.
Thanks
Rich

·
Registered
336 Posts
There are some on e bay, but the prices are outrageous. Other posters on this forum have said that you can get on a wait list & order direct from Taurus.
I need a couple, but I think I'll just wait until this supply crisis in everything related to guns settles down a little.

·
Registered
70 Posts
There are some on e bay, but the prices are outrageous. Other posters on this forum have said that you can get on a wait list & order direct from Taurus.
I need a couple, but I think I'll just wait until this supply crisis in everything related to guns settles down a little.
I with you on that. I'd rather put the money towards another weapon that $100 for a magazine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just wanted anyone out there that might own a Taurus PT 709 slim that Taurus does have the magazines for this gun in stock!!!!! They are $36 plus shipping. I ordered 2 and the total with shipping was $80.75 ( for 2 magazines ). Their phone # 305-624-1115. I haven't received them yet because i just ordered them, but they told me they were in stock.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Greattimberwolf, will you let us know if you actually receive them in a reasonable amount of time? i've heard so many people say they ordered them directly from taurus in the spring and have yet to receive them

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is my first post. I am new to the forum. Just got my 709 a couple of weeks ago. I ordered a magazine from Taurus on Monday morning and it was hanging on my front door when I got home (in central Missouri) this afternoon (Thursday). Can't beat that for service.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts