Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I will change my avatar as I have changed my order for a new Taurus. I had made up my mind to get the new PT58 19 round 380 and then started looking at the PT917 C 20 round. And the 917 is cheaper by $40. I will have it in ten days and will review when I get it. Getting blue model with regular front sight. Can't wait for it...

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
You can change your avatar....but you can't change your username. :D :D ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
good choice, i own a 917cs the s.s. version and could'nt be happier, one of the truer shooting weapons i own. i think you'll be pleased. mine came with a 20 round mag. and a 17 round mag.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NYPD said:
You can change your avatar....but you can't change your username. :D :D ;)
Thankfully, I could change my mind at the gun shop....

·
Super Moderator
21,707 Posts
That two tone with 20 rounds looks pretty awsome and would work great for the movies were the don't reload that much anyway. kidding aside its and awsome gun. :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
My 917 is a wonderful gun - easy to shoot well and good looking to boot. I find the somewhat shorter dimensions are just right for the platform.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
How much smaller is it than the 92?

·
Registered
402 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Cool, thanks for that. I was considering one of these for CC, being seeing as it's no thinner in the grips than the 92 I'm not sure.

·
Registered
402 Posts
The only dimension that changes is the overall length. The double stack mag is good for capacity but you pay the price in width.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts