Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bud's has a PT25 for $188 right now. It's black with gold, and pink pearl grips. I am ordering one for the wife when I get home from work. She likes the PT22 so I thought this would be a good anniversary gift.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Keep checking back.

When I was considering a TCP BSS they were one of the best prices. Then just a few weeks later it dropped, making it extremely tempting. After a couple weeks I decided to pull the trigger. By that time the price had gone back up again. I really wasn't in a hurry, so I just kept checking back to see if it would go down to the previous price. It didn't... it dropped even lower than that! All this within about a six week period.

Same thing with my LC9 except that time I bought on the first dip, then it went up, then down (only slightly) lower than what I bought it at. I still got a better deal than anywhere else I could find.

Reactions: steve76

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Buying from Bud's is starting to be like playing the stock market. The prices fluctuate buy the hour its makes customers want to wait to buy something they will loose money like this.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Buying from Bud's is starting to be like playing the stock market. The prices fluctuat buy the hour its makes customers want to wait to buy somthing they wil loose money like this.
Easy now, it's not that bad. And anyway, they just added buysafe which is included in the purchase. My TCP included it and you'll be reimbursed the difference up to $100 if they offer a lower price within 30days of purchase.

More details here:https://www.buysafe.com/Web/Seal/VerifySeal.aspx?MPHASH=zr0AZkAb/nN+0FG0dfK6rr3bi6FbV0AUiKkY92QdgftpCGWaTyHrrXpEM4Kmu3W4sXzP1qdMdXRWrBuF8sT2Ug==&G=1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts