5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the wife another pistol.
PT22 with the Pink Pearl grips.
Any thoughts on this little pistol?:)

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
If you'll post a pic or two of the little beauty, perhaps you'll inspire some of the other guys to "gift shop" for their wives. :)

And, some of our ladies might just develop a craving for one of the little pistols too. :wub:

·
Registered
617 Posts
]If you'll post a pic or two of the little beauty

And some of the pistol too!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I like mine!

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
I traded for one on this forum, and I am very happy with it. With the size and the trigger pull I was surprised at how well and accurately it shoots.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I for one can say that as a man I don't feel bad saying that the PT22 has been my everyday carry firearm. Since I picked it up on Thursday, I've practiced carrying it while waiting for my CCW permit gets in (one of the joys of living in AZ is conceal carry without a permit), and I like the PT22. I got it so both my wife or I could carry it comfortably. I can't wait to take it to the range, but as far as ease and fit and finish. I really like it.

So, I COULD say that I got it just for my wife, but I will happily admit that I enjoy carrying my PT22.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Only had mine for a little while, but it's great. So far no ammo probs, except when I used up a box of old CCI standard velocity. My 22PLY really seems to like hi-vel stuff better. I think after the springs loosen up a bit, it will probably take anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts