Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In doing so research... googling for PT1911... I can across this most interesting thread on GlockTalk. It begins with the most outrageous Taurus bashing and the most hideous picture of what is proported to be the PT1911. But about half way through this unmerciful criticism, someone who actually owns one of the PT1911 expresses his opinions... it's long, but those who have the PT1911's will enjoy seeming someone actually stand up for what the gun is in the face of the Taurus=Trash crowd.

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=93eb0db008708e309e8041ece5b39b50&postid=3977434

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed that the original posters disppeared when confronted with those who actually had seen the gun! I just thought it was humerous.

·
Registered
116 Posts
:D that was funny after that guy layed into them a couple of times they never posted again. That one guy who stated "If you took this same damn gun and stamped Glock on it, all the guys who don't have one would tell you how great it is" that made me laugh.

Taurus = #1

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I remember reading that thread when it was first posted last year, was funny then and still funny now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picked a PT 1911 up about 3 months ago and its great. Only wish I had got the one with the laser grips now($200 more) this is one accurate pistol. But now I have a problem, my wife and are going to the range tomorrow and I recently got “The Judge” 45/410 revolver and I can’t decide which one to take. (Can only take one limited money and cleaning time) So many guns, so little money.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
take them all... I look like I am setting up for a Gunshow when I go to the gunrange ;D

·
32,533 Posts
Leave the "Judge" at home. ??? Otherwise other shooters are going to see that beast and all start chanting," Here comes the Judge. Here comes the Judge. Everybody rise cause here comes the Judge." :D ;D

Anybody remember Rowan and Martin's Laugh In on NBC way back when? ??? ::) :eek: ;D :D

Sammy Davis, Jr. made a career out of it up to a point.LOL

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I grew up with Laugh-in, Star Trek and Perry Mason...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts