Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up a pt145 i love it
i been readin on here about sights
has anyone found any night sights for the pt145 ?
thx

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Congrats on your new gun!

We have allot of 145 fans around here, I'm sure you'll get an answer soon.

Those Mils are nice looking guns.

·
Premium Member
2,136 Posts
Congrats on the 145, I love mine. I remember seeing a post of someone who did put night sights on theres, if I can find it I will post it for you. Myself I put the firesights on mine and they work great for me.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
I've got a Wilson Combat tritium inserted front sight on mine. The stock heinie front is .220" tall, and it's set so the strike of the round occurs inside the dot, as opposed to above an in the center of the sight blade. I put a .170" WC on mine, and because it's made for a 1911 there's a .020" gap under the sight. That gives me an overall sight height of .190", and that puts poi on poa at 25 yards.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally fired my PT145 after purchasing it at the January gun show in Tallahassee, FL.. I have to say, I am totally impressed. Performed flawlessly. Found it one of the best feeling firearms in my hand that I own. On today's range outing,also shot Glock 27, Kel Tec PF 9 (which was fun also but beat me to death) H Point C9, Ruger Mark III 22/45 and my PT145. When I was finished working through the group I went right back to the PT145 for another 50 rounds.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Finally fired my PT145 after purchasing it at the January gun show in Tallahassee, FL.. I have to say, I am totally impressed. Performed flawlessly. Found it one of the best feeling firearms in my hand that I own. On today's range outing,also shot Glock 27, Kel Tec PF 9 (which was fun also but beat me to death) H Point C9, Ruger Mark III 22/45 and my PT145. When I was finished working through the group I went right back to the PT145 for another 50 rounds.
And then you rested?

Let me be the first to Welcome you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts