Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do all of the latest models have accessory rails on them? I had the so called second generation and sold it awhile back. My main reason for asking is if it will affect holster choice with the accessory rail. Been a Taurus nut since 1994 when I bought the first model M44. Thanks for any info.

·
32,789 Posts
That folks is why none of my pistols has a rail. All this is just a preference and some consideration. There are integrated lasers for pistols that fit in the grips or where the guide rod goes. As far as lights go, it is easier to use a credited flashlight technique for me than switching on and off the light while checking in the dark. Leave the light on just for a few seconds too long or wander into the beam of your own light and one becomes the veritable bullet magnet. One is supposed to turn the light on just long enough to get a very quick glance of where things and people are and then shut off the light. Then it is time to move to a new location just in case the criminal locates your position. There are many other techniques and methods that will be mentioned by others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.