Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browsing the gun stores looking for one of the elusive PT138's and found a 145 Stainless. Looks very lightly used. Could not bring it home today but I put it in purgatory. Pictures and a range report in a few weeks. If I am still living. Just got a 24/7 PRO IN 45 last week. The spousal unit will probably be upset!

·
Administrator
39,518 Posts
I've owned my PT145 over seven years now, and still love it. Great pistolas! You'll be glad you found it! :thumb:

Reactions: ozzy and jwc007

·
Registered
24,546 Posts
Congrats on your new to you PT145. The spousal ire will blow over after a while.

·
Super Moderator
13,814 Posts
Good buy. The PT145 is a very nice pistol. As to the spousal ire blowing after a while, I'd still hunker down if I was you. Tornadoes blow by, too, but they can leave a lot of devastation in their wake. Jus' sayin'........

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you need magazines for your PT145 I have a couple for sale over in the Taurus Classified section.
Thanks, just responded to your post over there.

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
I've owned and shot my PT145 for about two years now. I believe that it's was born in 1996 and still shoots great.

BTW - I'm sure you can find something that the spousal unit wants to take her mind off your recent acquisitions.

·
Super Moderator
40,478 Posts
Love my PT-145, enjoy yours when you get it.

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
The first gun I bought was a pt145. It was also the first handgun I ever shot. Once I got the hang of it, it is very accurate. Mine has been riding in the console for a year, so last week I took it out to blow out the cob webs. I forgot how good it shoots for a small gun. Especially since my marksmanship has improved over the last year.

·
Registered
29,862 Posts
My PT-145 is a keeper; everyone who test drives it wants it...and by the way, she will get over it sooner or later...

·
Registered
310 Posts
you know what they say. "forgiveness is easier to ask for than permission."

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
How much are these going for? Only ones I see locally want XDS45 prices and I'm not sure I'm a big enough Taurus fan to choose the PT145 over the XDS at the same price

·
Super Moderator
35,741 Posts
My PT 145 SS is one of my favorites! It delivers a big payload from a small platform!

Reactions: Smokewagon

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how much are these going for? Only ones i see locally want xds45 prices and i'm not sure i'm a big enough taurus fan to choose the pt145 over the xds at the same price
$309 otd.

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
Greg, if you still want a PT138, there is one at my LGS for around $240.00 otd with one mag..........
Have held it and is in real good shape, looks new.........

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Greg, if you still want a PT138, there is one at my LGS for around $240.00 otd with one mag..........
Have held it and is in real good shape, looks new.........
I really want a 138, but I'm about broke now! I laid back this 145, just ordered a 809 yesterday, and today got an email from Sig saying they would fit a 9 mm upper to my 938-22. All this hits at once!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts