Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a PT145 MilPro for off-duty carry, and I am trying to find any helpful information on a Serpa holster. I have seen a few posts on here, but I just wanted to clarify which (if any) Serpa will fit my PT145. I am not interested in any IWB or pancake holsters (just my personal preference at this time..;)) Sorry if I am beating a dead horse....:eek:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a Sherpa for the 24/7 and with the Velcro pieces they send with the holster it fits pretty good.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
I believe most holsters for the Sprinfield X-D sub-compact models will work. I know the two pistols are very close in size.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I recently purchased a PT145 MilPro for off-duty carry, and I am trying to find any helpful information on a Serpa holster. I have seen a few posts on here, but I just wanted to clarify which (if any) Serpa will fit my PT145. I am not interested in any IWB or pancake holsters (just my personal preference at this time..;)) Sorry if I am beating a dead horse....:eek:
When I bought my PT145, I went through almost every Serpa holster that even looked close. Blackhawk doesn't make a Serpa specifically for the Millennium Pro series, but the model for the 24/7 was the only one I was able to try that even came close.

I did some looking around and found this one on eBay:
IWB Kydex/Leather Hybrid Holster Taurus 24/7 OSS/PT145/PT140/PT138/PT1911 rail | eBay

All three of my Millennium Pros (138, 111, and 145) fit extremely well and the holster is well made and reasonably priced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts