Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the PT145 last week. First trip to the range I had a a couple FTF and and 2 FTE. Both with Speer 200 gr. Gold Dots. Today I put another 150 rounds down range, ball ammo and Gold Dots, no jams, No FTEs, no operating problems at all!!! Much better behaved today. Thought at first I would have to send it back to Taurus for a little tweaking. Hopefully, it will keep breaking in and getting smoother with more range time. Throws the empty brass two stalls over, bounces them off the back wall. I have never seen a gun throw the empties so far.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Hey as long as they are not coming back at you then its all good lol My Ruger P90 throws brass in what ever direction it feels like , and it seems that it likes to follow my wife around hahaha I swear no matter where she stands it will fly her way

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know. I stopped standing to the right of any Glock 40's. After the SECOND burn from shells bouncing off the ceiling and down my shirt i decided enough is enough. LOL

·
Registered
126 Posts
That's wierd, mine chucks 'em waaaay out too. It's pretty much impossible to gather my brass at the outdoor range after shooting the PT145.

·
Registered
625 Posts
+1 on the ruger P90. Mine throws it anywhere it feels like, and often that is off the wall and right back on my head (indoor range).

My PT145 isn't as bad, but it does send them flying!

Todd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts