Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay...I need to know from anyone who has "real street time" with a PT145. I am having a wicked hard time figuring out the best, (there are DOZENS!), deep-conceal holster and mag pouch...I'm not a little guy, but I AM disabled and use canes / walker to get around. I have a Fobus OWB 6945 paddle, and it's great in the Winter. Summer? not so much. The wife tells me that it imprints too much. THAT aside, please relate any issues...function, weight, comfort, magazine, slide, Wet. Dry. Dirty. Clean. You get, by now, my drift.

It's a GREAT piece of equipment! Form and fit are wonderful...nearly 500 down range and not a single "issue", except those intentionally caused for immediate action drills.

I cold use a little help deciding on better visibility sights, as well...Tritium? Fiber optic? The Heinies are great, but a tad invisible in low light. Your use...how does it stack up?

Thanks..and I mean that!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I have a Tommy Theis IWB holster and one of his OWB holsters as well, and can highly recommend both of them for the PT145.

Attachments

Reactions: gbusmech

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Yup, the Fobus prints a lot and some people like it but I don't an each to their own. But I do like a www.kirkpatrickleather.com 2000 series.

Handgun holster Gun accessory

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

I needed a holster for re-qual and my local shop had the Fobus on the shelf. I like the "fitted" holsters! (Never had one before...). I'll definitely look into these for the street. Again, thank you.

RLM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts