Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at the range today I had something go wrong with the PT145 (3rd Gen.). The live round indicator (or loaded indicator) on the side of the gun has somehow come loose and it doesn't work anymore. It can be pushed in and out by hand, and if you turn the gun on its side it just slides right out (not completely out). Is there a way to fix this?

Todd

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'd like to help you, but I'm new to the Millenium Pro line myself. I have a problem with a PT745 and couldn't get much response to my questions. Don't know if it is because I am new to the board, or there just isn't much Mil Pro expertise here. When I get home, I'll look at the parts diagram and try to figure out how it all goes together.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally got mine back together. It took soome perseverence and just plain sitting down for a while and thinking it out, but in the end it all went back together OK. It was a spring that had become dislodged and thus was not keeping the live round indicator in its place. I will try it out at the range in a few days to make sure it's really OK.

Todd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts