Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I am new to the Taurus forum. I just bought the Black PT145. Man what a gun. AT first I was a little pissed because I read some of the posts here and thought I made a big mistake. I took the new beauty to the range and put 100 rounds through her. The first thing that happened was the magazine fell out. I realized it was my fat thumb just touching the release on recoil. I changed my grip and remedied the situation. I will test that again when I return to the range. It ate everything I put in. 50 rounds remington UMC FMJ and 50 Sellier Bellot FMJ. No Hollow points yet. The gun fired flawlessly. I have to work on Aim a bit. I was a little distracted. The place sounded like a Warzone with everyone firing at once and I couldn't concentrate. Also my wife was next to me firing my Bersa Thunder 380 and I had to assist her also. So far I am happy with the PT145. Once I am sure the dropping Mag issue was operator error and not the weapon, it will be my primary CCW. Here in South Florida you need something with a little more pop. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome from Maryland! Have to admit, out of all of my handguns, my PT145 is about my favorite, enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts