Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my pt145 in a desantis holster the other day, and I tell ya, with the right pants this thing is pocketable. 11 rounds of 45acp in my pocket :) Yay

·
Registered
153 Posts
I can't carry mine in a pocket... I am slender. But, it does fit nicely IWB and during shoulder holster carry.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mine will fit in my jeans (baggy), but it difficult to draw. I would say the MilPro pt145 is at the limit of possible pocket carry.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I wear a Uncle Ben's Sidekick #16 ... with baggy jeans and a sweatshirt, not noticeable one bit. I turned the clip around, and removed the thumb straps, and it works fine until I can get a quality holster.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I regularly carry the PT745 in a cheap Uncle Mike's pocket holster. It prints some but I've never had anyone say anything to me about it.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
814 said:
Holycow! How do you guys do it? Even to much change in my pockets bothers me.
There is the problem for some guys. My sons are the same way, no keys, no wallets, no change. They have to go back to the vehicles to get money, or ID many times. Some of us older guys, have always carried things in pockets and a gun of the right size, is no problem.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Robby said:
There is the problem for some guys. My sons are the same way, no keys, no wallets, no change. They have to go back to the vehicles to get money, or ID many times. Some of us older guys, have always carried things in pockets and a gun of the right size, is no problem.
Yeah i guess it's just like IWB after doing it a while you would just get used to it.
I just stuck my down in my front pocket.. Man i dunno...
But hey it work's for you guys so that's all that matters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts