Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those of you who have the Pt145 Pro, where are your cases ejected? Mine are to the right and about five feet forward, all within about a three foot circle. Gun runs flawlessly, but I just never had a semi-auto that ejected forward. No problem with that but just curious about others. :shooter:

Registered
Same here, mine works like an AK :)

Registered
Funny you should ask this question. I think of it everytime I go to the range, but forget when I go to the forum. Mine are all over the place. Some have hit me directly in the forehead! :eek: Most go to the right and behind at about 4 o'clock. It's a real [email protected]%^* when I go to pick up the brass, scanning through the grass in about a 20'x20' area, they could be anywhere. I usually end up only getting 60-70% of what I fired. :mad:

Premium Member
Ah! Welcome to the world of the short barreled .45 I've noticed this is true regardless of brand. Mine does the same thing and I've thought about buying a metal detector to help find those little buggers which seem to bury themselves in the grass. It's actually the only complaint I can really find with the PT145... the rest of it's issues are minor inconveniences.

Registered
Mine is around four o clock. But i dont think i have ever seen a pistol eject forward. it would be nice since you can shoot someone and throw hot brass at them.

Where are our manners? :)

Welcome to the forums nitinsharma1000. Usually we get to greet you in the Member Introduction area, but this will do. Happy to have you with us.

That folks, is one of the reasons why I have a 9mm. PT111 Mil/pro. Don't have to go looking so far for brass. :D ;D

Gotta start something sometime. :D ;D ;) Actually..... it doesn't matter. 9x19 is just harder to find in tall grass cause it's smaller. :D

Registered
When I shoot mine the brass goes out at about 3 oclock, when my wifes shoots it and does not have as firm a grip and lets it recoil a little more the brass tends to go straight back over her head

Registered
Mine ejects somewhere between 2 and 3 o'clock. I do most of my shooting at an indoor range so the brass bounces off the wall to my right and sometimes catches me in the right temple (ouch!). I've got to get a range hat! Anyone know where I can get a hat with the Taurus "Bull" logo?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts