Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 7 month old PT140 Pro that I am looking to sell. Included is a total of 4 ten round magazine, Crossbreed Supertuck holster, and a Blackhawk Serpa Holster.

This is what I paid for the items within the last 7 months.

PT140 w/2 mags - $430
2 extra mags - $70
Serpa Holster - $50
Crossbreed Holster - $50

Total - $600

I have put almost 1000 rounds through the gun including various JHP and FMJ and have not had a single failure with it. I am only selling to fund something else and I have no problem keeping it.

I am asking $550 obo.

I will not be offended by offers so feel free to send them. The worst that can happen is I say no!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
bump to top

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm interested, just don't have that kind of extra money laying around right now Christmas killed me lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
I have the same pistol and it's a shooter.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
bump to top

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last bump or I supposed I will keep all of it. Im kinda surprised not a single offer on anything!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I would be interested in the gun and magazines only for about $250
This was my thinking too; he seems to want retail for a well used pistol. Add to that that many people likely do not want the holsters and you have a recipe for a No Sale. I bought a 'less than 50 rounds' fired PT-145 w/2 Magazines less than two weeks ago for $280.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would be interested in the gun and magazines only for about $250
Sorry, I cant take that low.

This was my thinking too; he seems to want retail for a well used pistol. Add to that that many people likely do not want the holsters and you have a recipe for a No Sale. I bought a 'less than 50 rounds' fired PT-145 w/2 Magazines less than two weeks ago for $280.
Im not sure you read the post, the gun is hardly "well used" at 1000 rounds. If that is well used I would hate to know what you think of something that has 10k+ rounds through it. You got a great deal on your pt145, I do not need to sell this gun, so its not a huge deal, but you can not buy all of the items I have for the price I am asking. If you do not have an offer, please refrain from posting here, thank you!

·
Registered
281 Posts

Im not sure you read the post, the gun is hardly "well used" at 1000 rounds. If that is well used I would hate to know what you think of something that has 10k+ rounds through it. You got a great deal on your pt145, I do not need to sell this gun, so its not a huge deal, but you can not buy all of the items I have for the price I am asking. If you do not have an offer, please refrain from posting here, thank you!

I did not intend to offend you or anyone else. Here in Oregon, Millennium series pistols in all calibers are everywhere and at great prices. Perhaps it's because of our lack of gun control laws. We meet in parking lots for swaps and sales without so much as exchanging ID's and it is all perfectly legal. When I bought the PT145 I mentioned, the seller had it advertised for $360 but with little interest, he accepted my $280. I only had it a few weeks before trading it for a sweet PT945BGR.

·
Registered
773 Posts

Was not trying to offend you with my offer, however the mil pro series are selling for $300-$320 now. Less than $100 for a gun you had for 7 months and put 1000 rounds through. thats not a whole lot of deflation from new. However I do realise you paid over that for it and can see where you would not want to lose that much cash, either way. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No problems guys. The prices have not dropped that much for new here. Ijust sawthem this past weekend on sale for 419 new. 1000 rounds isnot much and the gun isstill less than 1 year old. Its not like I have to sell it so I just simply won't lose that much on it yet!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I don't know about your neck of the woods, but this is for sale at Buds right now for $310.00 free ship; it is a sweet gun and it is SS. Ships free which to me says I get this gun with all transfer fees etc for $330 out the door, yeah I would say $419 new is a huge up charge. I bought mine used the same as yours for $290 OTD with 6 clips. Not dogin' this because you have a great setup but wiggle room might need to come into play. Personally I would just keep it, but I also would probably never sell a gun.

Taurus PT140 Millennium Pro 40SW Stainless $310.00 SHIPS FREE

1 - 20 of 22 Posts