Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read in a few places that I can use 24/7 .40 S&W 15rd mags in my PT140 Millenium Pro and fill the gap between the grip & bottom of the mag with the mag extension used to fix the same magazine in the 24/7 .40 S&W Compact. Does anyone have a direct link to places that sells these as I have searched and searched and I cannot find them to save my life (no pun intended).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Noone have a clue? Come on, I've seem multiple threads where people are talking about it. I just cant believe that noone didnt try it.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Well it appears that the problem I had was very rare. It is still at the gunsmiths (3months) and I am getting mad. called yesterday and he told me the mag releases were on backorder. Im fixin to go get it and send it to Taurus.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sargedog said:
Well it appears that the problem I had was very rare. It is still at the gunsmiths (3months) and I am getting mad. called yesterday and he told me the mag releases were on backorder. Im fixin to go get it and send it to Taurus.
I think I missed something here. What does that have to do with using 24/7 Mags in Mill Pro guns?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sargedog said:
I have the 24/7 .40 and the pt- 140 and when my friend put the 24/7 mag in the pt- 140 it shot just fine, but would not eject the mag
Ahh. Ok, I seemed to have missed that part. Could have possibly been in one of the other Mill Pro 24/7 Mag threads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.