Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read in a few places that I can use 24/7 .40 S&W 15rd mags in my PT140 Millenium Pro and fill the gap between the grip & bottom of the mag with the mag extension used to fix the same magazine in the 24/7 .40 S&W Compact. Does anyone have a direct link to places that sells these as I have searched and searched and I cannot find them to save my life (no pun intended).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Noone have a clue? Come on, I've seem multiple threads where people are talking about it. I just cant believe that noone didnt try it.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm sure the rubber think is the same for 9mm or 40 sw so that part number is on this site somewhere, have to get those direct from Taurus about $7 each. Budsgunshop had mags last time I was there at $29 each.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Well it appears that the problem I had was very rare. It is still at the gunsmiths (3months) and I am getting mad. called yesterday and he told me the mag releases were on backorder. Im fixin to go get it and send it to Taurus.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sargedog said:
Well it appears that the problem I had was very rare. It is still at the gunsmiths (3months) and I am getting mad. called yesterday and he told me the mag releases were on backorder. Im fixin to go get it and send it to Taurus.
I think I missed something here. What does that have to do with using 24/7 Mags in Mill Pro guns?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I have the 24/7 .40 and the pt- 140 and when my friend put the 24/7 mag in the pt- 140 it shot just fine, but would not eject the mag

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sargedog said:
I have the 24/7 .40 and the pt- 140 and when my friend put the 24/7 mag in the pt- 140 it shot just fine, but would not eject the mag
Ahh. Ok, I seemed to have missed that part. Could have possibly been in one of the other Mill Pro 24/7 Mag threads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts