Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure its been asked already but there is soooo many threads here. (and this is my first post)
where is the best place to but pt140 factory mags? there sure as heck is none around my town
and also I've read and been told conflicting deals saying that the 24/7 15 round mags will fit
HELP PLEASE.!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Taurus directly, CDNN, Midway, there are a few others, but in the current market, they are just plain hard to find. I think there is a thread that was just started for pt111 mags as well. The 24/7 G1 mags will fit, and you can get the full size mags and then buy the spacer from Taurus to get a few extra rounds.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Academy stores also stock them. Four I've visited in SATX all had PT140MP mags. I was looking for PT111PM 12 rd. mags.

·
Registered
6,986 Posts
I'm sure its been asked already but there is soooo many threads here. (and this is my first post)
where is the best place to but pt140 factory mags? there sure as heck is none around my town
and also I've read and been told conflicting deals saying that the 24/7 15 round mags will fit
HELP PLEASE.!!!
Welcome from Texas! I also need to get more mags for the G2's but they're almost impossible to get now and if you can find some, the prices are ridiculously high. I will wait...

·
Registered
44 Posts
CDNN Has plenty. No shortage there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.