Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the range today gun shot well,but about 100 rounds into shooting it the magazine kept coming out causing ftf every shot,then i noticed that when i held my finger under the bottom of the mag it shot 200 rounds every time,any one else has this issue

·
Registered
10 Posts
ive never had that problem, but i know it seems like the mag on my pt140 doesnt snap into place as easily as it does on my other pistols. im not sure why it doesnt but i just have to make sure to be firm with it. i can work around it, so i havent looked into getting it fixed.
maybe a new/different factory mag would help?

·
Registered
29 Posts
sometimes when I let someone shoot my pt140 they have problems with their fingers wrapping around and hitting the magazine release. Thus having the same issues you are.

·
Registered
62 Posts
moe1000 said:
went to the range today gun shot well,but about 100 rounds into shooting it the magazine kept coming out causing ftf every shot,then i noticed that when i held my finger under the bottom of the mag it shot 200 rounds every time,any one else has this issue
you might want to check the mag releas it self it might be chiped where it catches the mag I had the same problem and it was my mag releas hope this helps

·
Registered
62 Posts
ifts its that long of a wait you might try just switching sides put the mag releas on the left side untill you get a new one thats what Idid and it worked out great for me hope this helps and you have agreat day

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talk 2 taurus again this morning it will be another two weeks 4 the magazine assembly 2 come in, i'm sure am glad i bought this gun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts