Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Tax is probably due to their having a presence in your state. Would be no tax if I bought as no RK stores in Texas. Just my WAG.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tax is probably due to their having a presence in your state. Would be no tax if I bought as no RK stores in Texas. Just my WAG.
Yep, if they have presence in your state they have to charge sales tax on online purchases

Oh and thanks for that, don't need one but it would look nice next to the PT111
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, if they have presence in your state they have to charge sales tax on online purchases

Oh and thanks for that, don't need one but it would look nice next to the PT111
Thanks for the info.
I don't need one either, I have a black /black PT140 G2 ( And the house boss has said no more). Buuuuttt this one looks really nice.
And an extra $16 + $10 still brings it home for $225. Not bad, I might just have to jump and see what to do with it's cousin.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the info.
I don't need one either, I have a black /black PT140 G2 ( And the house boss has said no more). Buuuuttt this one looks really nice.
And an extra $16 + $10 still brings it home for $225. Not bad, I might just have to jump and see what to do with it's cousin.
Have to see if they have on in the store locally but I doubt it, if not I'll habe to order one. I've wanted a compact .40 to go with my M&P bedside .40. By the way that store is evil and takes all my play money

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
This is one fine deal on a great looking Millennium G2 PT140.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Well ain't that a kick in the butt. 40 is my preferred sd round and I have been watching the millennium pistols for almost a year and the 140 was always $100 or more over the 111. I finally got tired of waiting for the price to drop and just bought a 111 last week lol.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Waited too long. Site now says "Sold Out" :'(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts