Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has a PT132 Gen2 witht the 'flat' bottom magazine. I have noticed there are magazines with finger supports on the end and are (I think) 12 rnd where her's is 10 rnds. Does anyone have any info on this?
thanx

·
Registered
132 Posts
dont know about the +2 for the PT132, but I know they have them for other calibers. I had a thread a while back with the alteration of the PT132 mag to pack more than 10 rounds into it, but i did not go through with the project after i took apart the mag and examined very well. Then of course there is the issue of rim lock http://www.1bad69.com/keltec/rimlock.htm

I have took some para-ordnance stock mag base and put them on the PT132 mag base and it works great for a pinkie support. Of course, you will have to do some small alteration to the plastic para-ordnance mag base. You will have to get a ball drill-bit (round) and use a dremel tool to ream a lining on the base so that it can slide onto the base of the PT132 mag. Once you put it on then it will not slide off. I got six PT132 mags and that is what i carry to the range. I have literally done everything to my PT132 so i can tell you what works and what dont :)
BTW, its a nice pocket or ankle pistol and very accurate. Not to mention the controled recoil from the .32 auto and nice expansion with the Federal and Corbon loads. I took out a gator instantly the other day - one shot between the two eyes. Expansion was a 1/2" in diameter and it went into 7" of bone through the head. Also, bullet only lost about 5 grains of weight. Not bad for a .32, right!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just dug out a old PT132 mag I bought when I used to have one and it does not have the finger extenssion and it is also a 10 rounder. I did not know they made a 12 rounder?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts