Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from the Number One Millennium G2 Fan in Northern Mississippi. :happy:

Millennium G2 PT111  (19).JPG

Thank you for your dedicated military service to our nation.

Reactions: coypu76

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Congrats on your new firearm from a 24/7 G2 owner! Looking forward to adding a Millennium Pro G2 to the collection soon!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Great gun.enjoy and welcome!

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Took my new G2 to the range today. Shot 100 rounds from 25 yds all hit the target. Great shooter, excellent well made compact 9mm.
I agree!

I just added one of these to my stable a few weeks ago, thanks to the good folks at T&Z. I've never been a big fan of poly guns.
Thinking back, I think this is the 2nd I've ever owned. This gun has instantly made me appreciate them more. It is extremely
accurate, very comfortable, and just plain ol' Fun to shoot!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have a love/hate relationship with mine. I love the feel of it in my hands but I can't shoot it that well... Yet. I just blame it on the fact that it's only a 3 inch barrel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Love my g2. Have a ton of 9mm's for cc and the g2 is definitely in my top 2. Higher capacity than most of my other carry niners and shoots w/ the best of them. I'm actually getting ready to cerakote mine so it will better withstand the use.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I also have a love hate relationship but the more I shoot it I'm realizing some of my issues are mine and blaming the gun. Love the way it feels in my hand and how it shoots.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts