Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I fired my Milpro for the first time the other day it it preformed flawlessly I was very impressed. I did only put like 50 rounds though it (any 9mm ammo is rare here)Now I just need to find a holster for it and I'll be set.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Congratulations glad your happy with your new pistol.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Congrats. But my only question is where did you get the 50 rounds to spare?
9mm ammo is rarer than hens teeth around here.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats on the PT111. I have one myself and it's a great pistol.

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Nice I prefer the bull dog holster it is owb hiride holster....$18.00 about two years ago

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
good to hear, keep having fun with it. :thumb:

·
Registered
650 Posts
I check out the ammo section at every Walmart I stop at, Saturday that had 1000+ 9mm, and 3-400 40 s&w, I load 9mm, so really need 22lr & will buy 223 when I see it regular priced, 0 of what I was looking for, 4 guys waiting to buy what they did have. My Pt111 mil pro has been perfect with factory ammo, my ammo not so good, can't fault the gun. Went overboard and used up 600+ rnds of 22lr so outside of what's in mags for next range session only one box of 225. I pratice with CMMG 22lr kit in the AR and Adavantage Arms kit in my Glock, my shooting game guns, the PT111 is for carrying so doesn't get as much love'n for fun.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Im happy with my pt111 milipro 9....no complaints and i shot 100 rounds with no problems...BUT damn its hard to find any type of ammo lately.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Walmart - natta...Academy...natta....Texas Outdoors..very little....Range ..reloads for range use only. 9mm ammo is like winning the lottery.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts