Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I am new to the forum, I just received my PT 111 millenuim G2. I have not fired it yet, but will soon. I have been playing around with it at home and have the following problem. One of the mags locks up when fully loaded and you try to eject the third round. When you load 6 rounds --no rattle, with you put the 7th round in the mag rattles,it rattles until you put the 12th round in.. Where do I go from here??

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Not sure about what you mean,about mag locking up? I do know that my 809C has a rattle with a fully loaded mag, and have heard others say the same.. Somebody with more experience with that particular firearm should help you out soon.. Again, Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome from north Texas .

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hi I am new to the forum, I just received my PT 111 millenuim G2. I have not fired it yet, but will soon...

...Where do I go from here??
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net, the firearms forum where you will find a wealth of handgun knowledge at the tips of your fingers!

Plus, the members here are a friendly and helpful group of folks, and the moderators actually moderate and keep this forum in tip-top shape.

I suggest that you drop in on the Millennium Pro Pistols forum and look over the topics which are being discussed (or have been discussed in the past), and post about the issues you are having with your new Millennium G2 PT111.

·
Super Moderator
20,082 Posts
Welcome from another fellow Georgian! I would recommend you heed the comments from MilProGuy and others and check over at the MilPro Section of this forum. Many knowledgeable folks around here and we excel at troubleshooting . . . (or was that troublemaking?).

Oh well, good luck with that firearm and remember:

:nopics:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome Fellow G2 owner from Bang! Cock. I'm counting down the days until I'm home to hold my G2 for the first time! Someone will have some answers as more of us own the gun.....keep the faith!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.