Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one completely disassembled the g2? Was curious how to get the trigger group out. Anyone know how to get the disasembly latch out? My slide lock lever spring is pushing up the the latch causing it to lock on every round and if you just rack the slide without a magazine in. Don't want to wait 6+ weeks to send it in as I have plans with friends to goto the range later next week. I've had it all apart but can't get the disassembly latch out cause it sticks out from the plastic frame. Tried lifting it up but seems like the latch holds it in somehow. Thanks for anyone who can help.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is my second post on this forum and both times I've figured out how to fix the problems. Guess I need to slow down and observe more. .. lol. Love this for its so helpful. Gun is fixed just need to range test it.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
This is my second post on this forum and both times I've figured out how to fix the problems. Guess I need to slow down and observe more. .. lol. Love this for its so helpful. Gun is fixed just need to range test it.
Glad you got it worked out! And Welcome to the forums!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts