Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All...
This is a repost that I submitted on the Firing Line forum but I am gonna throw this out there anyway!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get some magazines for my PT 111 G2 for less than the $40-50 I see online? I am in the Orlando FL area and the few shops I have visited and inquired about these mags have told me that they don't have them and don't know where to get them.

I was also told and saw it online that Sig P226 mags will fit/work in my weapon....info/thoughts?

Any and all help and/or info is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!!!

Bud

AKA....RetiredArmySSG2014

·
Registered
220 Posts
Try Bud's Gun Shop (online).

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Do we have anything like that for the PT140 g2? not trying to thread snipe, just interested since it looks like the pt111 g2 has mags that will work from 2 other guns

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome from South Texas. The sig 226 mags will work, All so the PT 24/7 Pro mags will work
With my G2, I found that the 13 round mags did not work, only the 17 round mags worked in my gun. For some reason, the rounds would not feed with the 13 round mags.

Anyone have actual better luck with the 13 round 24/7 Pro 13 round mags?

·
Registered
8,789 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Care to share a link where we can pick these up for $25? We'd sure appreciate it. ;)
I actually didnt purchase them online i got used at local range that they used in there rental 24/7.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts