Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
:drool:
Fortunately for me they sold out...
I called them on monday and found out its in store only.
Nearest Acedemy for me is 5 hrs away....

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Oh, crap...that's NICE. It should be illegal that Academy isn't in every state.

Somebody buy one for me...it's only a straw purchase...you'll be out of prison in no time. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
First, I am new to these forums (hello everyone!), and now have my first Taurus product. I purchased one of these today also at Academy, sounds like each store had 35 to sell.

I noticed right out of the box at home that the front sight is loose, I tried to tighten up the screw but it just turns, never gets fully tight. Is yours that way too? Guess I will try the locktight trick.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
They do exist! I thought it was going to be some horrible misprint!

I didn't wake up early but I was able to snag one. I got there around 8 and seemed like they had a good bit on hand

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum Quigleykc!

I don't have mine on hand right now. I had to come into work today. Some others may be able to wiegh in on the front sight issue. Worst case you will have to call Taurus. They will take care of it. I had a trigger issue (trigger safety broke off) on a different gun a few months ago. I sent it in and got it back in under 2 weeks.

·
Registered
497 Posts
You just need to torque it down with maybe some blue Loctite. While you're at it torque down the rear site as well, mine was able to move a mm or so one time and I thought I just couldn't aim.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Pretty cool, I think.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My sights seem to be on there pretty good but I will keep an eye on them.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts