Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished up the final design for one of the OWB holsters for the PT111 G2! Ive also got a Kydex pancake design and a appentix clip design, which should both be done soon.vCame out pretty good, has adjustable retention and made of .080" Kydex, instead of .060" some people use, which I find to be too thin.
Has an adjustable cant base that can be used with either a belt loop base or paddle base that I also made.
Let me know what you guys think! Constructive criticism isnt looked down upon =)

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
I want to see the OWB one for the TISAS Zigana Sport. I figure you're the only one with a mold.;) Is your's still a virgin??:cool:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want to see the OWB one for the TISAS Zigana Sport. I figure you're the only one with a mold.;) Is your's still a virgin??:cool:
It is =X Im taking it out this week though now that I got reloading supplies and was able to load ammo.
The Zig Sport one will be done in a couple days....if you want one ill make two sets. Im making the holster and mag pouch. Will be just like this below (not a pic of one of mine, just same style)

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
I like the design of the G2 with adj. cant and the high ride of the holster in post 6. Possible??

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Reactions: xDarthWonkax

·
Registered
24,947 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Nice work :thumb:

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
ROFLMA.....first a purple house and now plaid pants?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Started working on the pancake G2 holster....it's not finished yet, and theres a couple things ill be changing on the final version. Edges havent been sanded smooth yet. The slide sweat guard I cut wrong, it's supposed to angle up in the back instead of go straight up like that. Final version will also use eyelets instead of rivets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just finished up the final design for one of the OWB holsters for the PT111 G2! Ive also got a Kydex pancake design and a appentix clip design, which should both be done soon.vCame out pretty good, has adjustable retention and made of .080" Kydex, instead of .060" some people use, which I find to be too thin.
Has an adjustable cant base that can be used with either a belt loop base or paddle base that I also made.
Let me know what you guys think! Constructive criticism isnt looked down upon =)

Can you do a Kydex version of this IWB holster? I like it because the backside (the part that touches your body) covers the whole gun, so there's no chance of the gun making contact with your skin.

Handgun holster Gun accessory Brown Leather Grip

1 - 16 of 16 Posts