Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come out, come out wherever you arrrrreeee! Trying to find new PT111 G2 factory 12rd magazines is like finding the goose who lays the golden egg! Have searched most gun online stores and Taurus, etc.. Out of stock, out of stock, out of stock. Found a couple "new but opened package" magazines on Gunbroker, but will need to sell a kidney to afford them. Just kidding....almost.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Academy usually has them. Or SIG 226 mags work.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Rural King usually has them in stock for $29.95, I've seen them in Indiana and Ohio stores.
Hmmmm. A couple extra mags for $60, or.........a fully complete parts kit with every single spare part you could ever need, including 2 more magazines for $200. Hmmmmmmm..........

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hmmmm. A couple extra mags for $60, or.........a fully complete parts kit with every single spare part you could ever need, including 2 more magazines for $200. Hmmmmmmm..........
Or a complete ready to fire PT111 bnib for $205 shipped. hmmmmmm.....

To some, $60 is easier to come up with than $200.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Or a complete ready to fire PT111 bnib for $205 shipped. hmmmmmm.....

To some, $60 is easier to come up with than $200.
That's what I meant by "a fully complete parts kit".....
Understood regarding the 60 vs 200 thing too.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
That's what I meant by "a fully complete parts kit".....
Understood regarding the 60 vs 200 thing too.
Sorry I'm a little slow sometimes.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Actually after a second look those aren't the same as mine. The ones I bought are 12.rnd.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
The original PT-111 or MilPro mags are exactly the same as those that come with the G2. If I remember correctly the 24/7 mags are longer and hold more rounds.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Has anyone confirmed that the original PT111 12 rd mags will fit the PT111 G2?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts