Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from putting 50 Federal Alum case and 100 Tula Brassmax thru each one. Love the trigger,pull back slack hit wall then nice crisp break. They where nice groupings. I have to cheat some but I didn't have time to adjust sights. Only one FTF and that was the bullets fault. It didn't fire 2 times loaded into gun and 2 times restrike and didn't fire in my other brand gun either. I wanted to try out the restrike ability but that didn't happen. The gun stays on target in full mag dumps real well. Not alot of recoil compared to my Bersa BP9cc. Gun is great to shoot. Just feels good in hand and like an extension of your body. Like them. 2 thumbs up!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Congrats on your new G2!!! I have put more then 400 rounds of Federal thru mine in the past week and a half with NO issues at all. I too really like the way it feels in my hand, and the recoil (like you said), is not as bad as some others I have fired....;)

Thanks for the range report!!!

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Thanks for the report, sounds like you have some keepers.:thumb:

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also forgot to mention. The mags where filled with 12 rounds and let to sit for a week before going to range. Those 4 mags filled to 12 worked 100%. I went to filling with 10 after that to save time. LOL

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Sounds like a winner to me, thanks for the report.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts