Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I tried posting a new member introduction but anytime I click that section of the site, it logged me out. Not sure what is going on. But I am curious if anyone knows how many PT100P pistols were imported and how long ago the imports stopped? Any plans for them to come back or are they gone for good?

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
They I believe were first run as a Black Friday Promotion for Academy Sporting Stores. A few year back there was a new supply that hit the market which was said/rumored to have been found in a storage warehouse and forgotten about until someone stumbled upon them.

They are a discontinued item, so I wouldn't expect to see any new release coming back to market....unless they are warehouse discovered.

Welcome to the forum,

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
If you will got to the Taurus USA website you can run your serial number through the system and it will give you the year of manufacture.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They I believe were first run as a Black Friday Promotion for Academy Sporting Stores. A few year back there was a new supply that hit the market which was said/rumored to have been found in a storage warehouse and forgotten about until someone stumbled upon them.

They are a discontinued item, so I wouldn't expect to see any new release coming back to market....unless they are warehouse discovered.

Welcome to the forum,
Thanks for your replies. Any idea what one is worth now days? Cant find any listed on GB to get an idea.

·
Registered
24,686 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
14,008 Posts
Thanks for your replies. Any idea what one is worth now days? Cant find any listed on GB to get an idea.
The price will vary from being in line with a standard PT100 to a little less. The over all grasp of the pistol in the hand is just a hair wider than the PT100 making it non desirable to a individual with smaller/medium hands at times. The magazines are not easy to come by if you are looking to find extras. As a guide I would say between $275 to $350 which is a pretty wide range. Over all condition, number of magazines, original box and paperwork, and buyer knowledge will have a great influence on the price.

On the other hand the larger capacity of the magazine is a big selling point to many who are looking for the "P" version of the PT100. And it is simply a slight variation to the PT92/99/100/101 framed greatest firing and dependable firearms on the market. And as you may know this line is taken from the Beretta designed line of firearms.

If there are none currently listed on GB, you could widen your search by looking for "completed auctions". This will give you an idea what the asking price was and show what the bidding price went up to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts