Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
mmmmMMMMMMmmm.

Me LIKEY!!

I think my pants are gettin' tighter! That gray is sexy!

·
Administrator
17,596 Posts
Very very Nice! :cool:

Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
13,856 Posts
Nice looking PT, hard to tell in the photo, but are the slide release, trigger and a few other parts in stainless on a blue frame?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice looking PT, hard to tell in the photo, but are the slide release, trigger and a few other parts in stainless on a blue frame?
They are brushed stainless not shiny. Had never seen on like this before so I had to claim it. I thought is was a heck of a buy @ $350.

K

·
Registered
13,856 Posts
They are brushed stainless not shiny. Had never seen on like this before so I had to claim it. I thought is was a heck of a buy @ $350.

K
I could tell it looked of a contrast, but not a total duo-tone conversion....Looks great, priced the same....Great!!

·
Super Moderator
40,412 Posts
Nice! :drool:

·
Registered
73 Posts
outstanding purchase!!!

·
Premium Member
13,285 Posts
Nice i pistol. If I ever acquire a 9 sillymeter, it will be a PT-92.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I like that finish as well, looks very attractive on an already attractive pistol. Mine is the standard black model but love how it looks too.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts

K
Damn you done goood!!!!! .......... I have a black one and a SS model ... they are among the guns that will NEVER be sold!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

·
Registered
3,792 Posts

K
Congrats!! Definitely a keeper, and a sweet deal @$350. Is that what they called the 'combat matte'??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts