Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can find complete disassembly information for my Taurus PT92? I have The Gun Digest Book of Firearms Assembly/Dissassembly Part 1: Automatic Pistols 2nd Edition,and a Beretta Video.
http://www.beretta92fs.com/video
Would like a little more info please. I've done the slide (firing pin, extractor), need to remove amb. decocker and hammer, trigger, trigger bar, and slide release, for Duracoat finishing.

·
Administrator
17,668 Posts
Try the AGI Beretta/Taurus 92 Video/DVD. It's pretty detailed in that area, except they use an older PT92 without the DeCocker.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am looking for the same thing for the same reason only for a PT 24/7 I have been studying the exploded view in the manual. I'm not sure and I am still trying to make sure but, in my case it appears that if I remove the 2 pins just above the trigger guard listed as part number 5.2 in my manual it looks like that releases the entire trigger mechanism including the satety and slide lock latches. If you get any more info please forward it to me. thanks and good luck.:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts