Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried doing a search but didn't really find out. What exactly do the designations mean after the 92? i.e. Af, AFS and some apparently with nothing after the 92? I'm doing my research in anticipation of purchasing a 92 hopefully in stainless if I can find one at a decent price.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Out of curiosity what would you consider a reasonable price?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Out of curiosity what would you consider a reasonable price?
Gunbroker has one up right now for a buy it now of $575. and we know they are always high. Academy has a duo tone for $525. so I would say mid $400s would be a good price for a stainless but maybe I'm dreaming I don't know as I just started looking. What do you think?

·
Super Moderator
40,796 Posts
In South Florida I don't think you would find one that cheap. I did see one in the Orlando area around $475 back in November. It was without the rail and had the de-cocker.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Got my PT92 on gunbroker about two months ago, new old stock, $475. Mine is a blued, decocker model AF with textured wooden grips. Prices have gone up a little since then. Expect to pay between $450 and $500 for new old stock, like mine. Brand new will be about $50 to $100 more. Stainless models add a premium to that.

The difficult part will be finding ammo.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Bought mine for $450 or 475 at a MC Sports an few years ago. So today low $500's would still be reasonable to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.