Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have developed macular degeneration in my right eye and can't really enjoy shooting like I used to. Between that and a cancer diagnosis and treatment 4 years ago, I haven't been to the range in almost 5 years and, being 74 years old, I think it's time to start selling off my guns related items.

Early on, I picked up two slides that I'd like to sell. One PT 92, and one PT 99. Both are blued, small serration models complete with chromed guide rod and recoil spring, locking block, and barrels with good rifling. The PT 99 has a good adjustable rear site. Basically, I function tested both with one magazine of ammunition to make sure they were working and safe, then cleaned and stored them.

I'm asking $225 for the PT 92 and $240 for the PT 99, shipped, payable by money order.

I have pictures but can only post one without going over the site limit. Message me with any questions

·
Registered
17,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
1605582123303.jpeg
1605582123303.jpeg

·
Registered
17,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will seriously consider a reasonable offer. My prices listed here are roughly the same as they sell for online and I'll ship them for the listed price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts