Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have made contact with a gentleman that has 60 or so new in wrapper Taurus PT92/99 magazines. He said they are Taurus marked. He wants to sell them for 15.00 each plus shipping. I don't wish to violate any forum rules so if you will send me a pm I will email his info. I am buying 2 from him. These are 15 round mags.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have made contact with a gentleman that has 60 or so new in wrapper Taurus PT92/99 magazines. He said they are Taurus marked. He wants to sell them for 15.00 each plus shipping. I don't wish to violate any forum rules so if you will send me a pm I will email his info. I am buying 2 from him. These are 15 round mags.
would you pm the info to me please?

·
Registered
52 Posts
thanks for the post
my are on the way

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Thanks for responding to my PM and sending me the contact information.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your welcome, just seems like to good a deal to let go since others are asking outrageous prices these days.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am not familar with the part number for mags, I have a 24/7 G2 9mm will these mags work for me and what is the capacity of the mags? This sounds like a price that is too good to be true has anyone made a deal yet and received thier mags?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I believe that they are different, but you can call Taurus Customer Service and they can confirm that for you.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Has anyone received any yet? What are the details? I sent a payment for some and I'm curious about the details. Definitely a good deal.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Has anyone received any yet? What are the details? I sent a payment for some and I'm curious about the details. Definitely a good deal.
paid for mine and still waiting for a tracking number....... :(
it's been promised for a couple of days......
anxiously waiting............
anyone actually received any product yet?

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
If you could just find some 11-round mags for my 24/7 G2 Compact 40, that would be great. PM me if you do.

·
Registered
52 Posts
just my tracking number and it's up to USPS now........

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have called and e-mail the man with the mags but have not hear back from him. What is the best way to get hold of him?

·
Registered
262 Posts
I received the 7 I ordered today. They are new, appear to be old stock, 15rnd mags made in Brazil. No name brand. Overall, happy with the great deal!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Can anyone let me know if you have any problems with them? Now that I have had a chance to insert it into my PT92, I noticed two things. First, the magazine will not insert without depressing the magazine release. The top right of the mag is being stopped by the mag catch, instead of moving it out of the way. Second, not only will it not drop free, but I have to pry it out with a screwdriver. It wedges (easily) into the mag well, but does not come out easily at all. Anyone else with issues? I have yet to contact the seller, wanted to check here first...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts