Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can pick 2 of each up at? I believe the 17 round mags are just the standard 809 mags and have a sleeve or mag adapter that slides over it to cover the gap.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Anyone know where i can pick 2 of each up at? I believe the 17 round mags are just the standard 809 mags and have a sleeve or mag adapter that slides over it to cover the gap.
So far, the 800Cs are in the same boat as the G2Cs, no sleeves yet. A few place that have the new mags, have either the compact or the 'full' size, but not even Taurus has sleeves in stock. I've called a few times, and again just last week to check. Fortunately, I've got 3 sets (compacts and full size with sleeves) for my 24/7G2C-45, so I'm good for the first wave of zombies. :D

Reactions: cesarfi

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got my 17 round mag and a spare 13 round mag from Taurus, they accepted my order for the grip extender and charged me for it but my shipment came saying the grip extender was on backorder and it will be shipped when they get it. Hopefully that means they will get them in soon??

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got my 17 round mag and a spare 13 round mag from Taurus, they accepted my order for the grip extender and charged me for it but my shipment came saying the grip extender was on backorder and it will be shipped when they get it. Hopefully that means they will get them in soon??
Hi Murdock, did Taurus complete your order? Would u mind if i ask how much did they charge u for the 13rnd mag? I'm interested in getting a couple of 13rnd mags myself.
Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts