Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent my 1 ½ old TCP back to Taurus to customer service they received it on Feb. 19[SUP]th[/SUP] and I got it back today the 25[SUP]th[/SUP]. I sent it in with all of usual issues Failure to Feed Failure to Eject and light primer strikes. I got home from work and the FedEx door tag was on the door and the caned letter from Taurus stating they would have my weapon for 6 weeks. Confused, I called CS and ask the status of my repair claim and they said it was shipped and I should get it tomorrow. I asked what was done to the weapon and the Rep told me they found excessive play in the barrel and replaced it along with the extractor being over spec, so they replaced it as well. So needless to say I am quite happy with Taurus Customer Service right now!!! I took it apart and took a look, putting it back together and racking the slide, it seems as if the slide is slamming forward with much more force. Now I can’t wait to get out on the range and put some rounds thru it and see how it responds.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Excellent news it looks like Customer Service is still stepping it up.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Great news on the excellent Taurus Customer Service!

Last year I returned my Judge Ultralight for repairs and it was back in my possession within ten days. The firearm was repaired to my satisfaction and I've not had any further issues with it.

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts
I sent my 1 ½ old TCP back to Taurus to customer service they received it on Feb. 19[SUP]th[/SUP] and I got it back today the 25[SUP]th[/SUP]. I sent it in with all of usual issues Failure to Feed Failure to Eject and light primer strikes. I got home from work and the FedEx door tag was on the door and the caned letter from Taurus stating they would have my weapon for 6 weeks. Confused, I called CS and ask the status of my repair claim and they said it was shipped and I should get it tomorrow. I asked what was done to the weapon and the Rep told me they found excessive play in the barrel and replaced it along with the extractor being over spec, so they replaced it as well. So needless to say I am quite happy with Taurus Customer Service right now!!! I took it apart and took a look, putting it back together and racking the slide, it seems as if the slide is slamming forward with much more force. Now I can’t wait to get out on the range and put some rounds thru it and see how it responds.
Sounds exactly like what they did to mine, and mine runs great now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The turnaround time for mine was very similar, and they replaced all of the magazines I sent in so they all work the same now. Great service.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Hah!

Same deal with my PT111. Shipped out in less than a week. I tried calling CS; but excessive wait times made me hang up. Guess, I will have to wait till I open the box to find out what they did.

Hats off to Taurus for their quick turnaround.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update: trip to the range 150 rounds combo of Ball and carry and I'm happy to repot NO ISSUES!!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
they've had mine for 6 weeks so far. :( Told me it needs replacing and I may end up waiting another several weeks for the new one to show up.

Grats on winning the lotto. :D

Avolow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts